Classic Beef Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin freshly ground
- 28 ounce(s) crushed tomatoes
- 15 ounce(s) red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 ounce(s) can diced chilies rainedine
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- fresh oregano
- In a large nonstick skillet, ,brown beef and garlic over medium heat.
- Stir to break up meat.
- Add Chili and cumin.
- Stir to combine.
- Mix together tomatoes, beans, onion, chilies, and tomato paste in slow cooker.
- Add beef mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with oregano and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinmor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes