Classic Beef Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin freshly ground
- 28 ounce(s) crushed tomatoes
- 15 ounce(s) red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 ounce(s) can diced chilies rainedine
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- fresh oregano
- In a large nonstick skillet, ,brown beef and garlic over medium heat.
- Stir to break up meat.
- Add Chili and cumin.
- Stir to combine.
- Mix together tomatoes, beans, onion, chilies, and tomato paste in slow cooker.
- Add beef mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with oregano and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinmor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note