Classic Banana Bread
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Agave
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter, softened
- 2 whole(s) Eggs, large
- 3 whole(s) Banana's - ripened and smashed
- 1 cup(s) Applesauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 - grease and flour 2 loaf pans -
- Cream together eggs and butter, add agave, vanilla, applesauce and bananas. Slowly add in dry ingredients. Blend thoroughly. Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or done when tested. Cool on racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethSavastano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note