Classic American Burgers
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers
- 2 slices (2 oz total) reduced-fat Cheddar, mozzarella or Swiss cheese
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 6 slices dill pickles
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 thin slice red onion, separated into rings
- Ketchup and mustard
- 1. Cook Morningstar® Farms Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Immediately, top each burger with one slice of cheese, if desired. Let stand for 1 minute to allow cheese to melt.
2. Place one lettuce leaf on each bun bottom. Top with burgers, pickles, tomato slices, onion rings and bun tops. Serve with ketchup and mustard, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note