Clams with Pork and Golden Garlic
Photo: © Kana Okada
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 40 littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 2 teaspoons Chinese black-bean chile sauce
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Rice, for serving
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderately low heat until golden brown, about 1 minute. With a slotted spoon, transfer the garlic to a plate.
- Add the ground pork to the skillet and cook over high heat, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon until no pink remains, about 1 minute. Add the white wine and the clams, cover and cook until the clams open, about 3 minutes. As each clam opens, transfer it to a bowl. Stir the black-bean sauce into the juices in the skillet. Add the clams, garlic and scallions and stir well. Transfer the stir-fry to bowls and serve with rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This