Clams with Pasta
Yield: 2 to 3 servings
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh angel-hair pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup clam juice
- 30 cherrystone clams, scrubbed
- 1/4 whipping cream
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Saute garlic in hot oil in a large skillet until tender. Add clam juice and clams. Bring to a boil; cook, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until shells open. Remove clams with a slotted spoon. Discard unopened shells. Stir in whipping cream; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add pasta, clams, and parsley, and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes