Clam Sauce with Linguine
- 1 package(s) linguine
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 3 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 pound(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 can(s) chopped clams with juice (6.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and mushrooms until golden brown. Stir in clams with juice, parsley, salt and white pepper. Cook over medium heat until hot. Toss with pasta until evenly coated. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
- From reviewer:
- I made this with a few changes and it turned out fantastic! My wife just would not stop raving about it. I cut the recipe in half, because there are only two of us. I doubled the garlic and doubled the clams. But the second can of clams were drained. I added some red pepper flakes and also added about a half cup of good white wine. It turns out to be a very special dish. You could definately put it into your rotation or keep it for special occasions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdwoodfin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note