- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans chopped clams, undrained
- 1 (1.6-ounce) envelope Alfredo pasta sauce mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 cups hot cooked fettuccine (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- calories 336
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- protein 21.0 g
- carbohydrate 55.4 g
- cholesterol 27 mg
- iron 4.9 mg
- sodium 1127 mg
- caloriesfromfat 8 %
- fiber 2.0 g
- calcium 137 mg
How to Make It
Drain clams, reserving 1/2 cup clam juice. Set clams aside.
Place pasta sauce mix in a small saucepan. Gradually add clam juice and milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in mushrooms and clams; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
Combine sauce and fettuccine in a bowl; toss well. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.