Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (0.9-ounce) packages dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10-ounce) can chopped clams
- 1 (16-ounce) round sourdough loaf, cut into cubes
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill dip for 2 hours.
- Serve with bread cubes and raw vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers