- 1 pint shucked fresh clams*
- 1 cup crushed unsalted crackers
- 1/2 cup crushed round buttery crackers
- 4 green onions, minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, divided
- Tartar Sauce
- Drain clams, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Chop clams, and set aside.
- Stir together clams, reserved clam juice, unsalted crackers, and next 6 ingredients; shape into 12 patties.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add 6 patties, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining butter and patties. Serve immediately with Tartar Sauce.
- .*2 (6.5-ounce) cans minced clams may be substituted for 1 pint shucked fresh clams. Drain clams, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This