- 1 egg white
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Whisk egg white in a medium bowl until frothy; toss with pecans.
- Stir together light brown sugar and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add pecans, and toss. Drain well. Place pecans in a single layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325°, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks