Citrus with Sweet Tender Greens
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Fresh Express Sweet Tender Greens
- 1 avocado pitted,sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion sliced very thinly
- 1 navel orange peeled,sectioned
- 1 ruby red grapefruit peeled,sectioned
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange zest grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dressing: Combine the last 6 ingredients together let sit for 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Make salad: Place greens in a large bowl, drizzle dressing on top and toss to coat.
- Divide onto four salad plates.
- Decoratively arrange oranges , grapefruits and avocado on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes