Citrus with Sweet Tender Greens
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Fresh Express Sweet Tender Greens
- 1 avocado pitted,sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion sliced very thinly
- 1 navel orange peeled,sectioned
- 1 ruby red grapefruit peeled,sectioned
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange zest grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dressing: Combine the last 6 ingredients together let sit for 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Make salad: Place greens in a large bowl, drizzle dressing on top and toss to coat.
- Divide onto four salad plates.
- Decoratively arrange oranges , grapefruits and avocado on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note