Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 8 heads Belgian endive (about 2 1/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh parsley leaves
- Cumin-Dijon Vinaigrette
- 2 red grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake walnuts in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- 2. Remove and discard outer leaves of endive. Rinse endive with cold water, and pat dry. Cut each endive head diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a serving bowl. Add walnuts, parsley leaves, and desired amount of dressing; gently toss to coat. Top with grapefruit. Serve with any remaining dressing.
Note: Total time includes vinaigrette preparation.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings