Make a tangy vinaigrette dressing for fresh greens with three different citrus fruits and citrus zest, plus olive oil and fresh chives.
This recipe goes with Endive, Radicchio, and Fennel Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
Stand: 1 Hour
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 5 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced chives or scallions
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk in olive oil until incorporated. Stir in chives and sugar; add sea salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before using.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note