This is a fantastic dressing. It tastes so fresh and is perfect for summer salads. It can be made with an excellent vegetable salad yet will withold it's own with a steak salad. Prepare to make extra when entertaining, it WILL go fast.
Use this tangy vinaigrette on green salads with Asian flavors, or brush it on fish before grilling.
This recipe goes with Field Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette and Sugared Pecans
Yield: 1 1/3 cups (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 15
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.1g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 44mg
- Calcium: 1mg
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 1/3 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour into a bowl; cover and chill.
- Note: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings