- 5 to 6 medium-size sweet potatoes (about 3 1/2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Make It
Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil in a large saucepan, and cook 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain and return potatoes to pan. Add remaining ingredients. Mash with a potato masher or fork until smooth.
Note: To make ahead, spoon mashed potato mixture into a large baking dish; cover and keep warm in a 350° oven up to 1 hour.