perfect flavors with shrimp and shitake potstickers.
Citrus Soy Dip
This flavorful dipping sauce goes as well with Crisp Tofu, Shiitake, and Spinach Summer Rolls as it does with Turkey Bacon Avocado Summer Rolls. Truth is, it goes well with any summer roll.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 35
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Protein: 0.6g
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 370mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce or 1 minced fresh Thai chile
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note