- 2 1/4 cups blended Scotch whisky, such as Bank Note
- 1/2 cup peaty single-malt Scotch whisky, such as Laphroaig 10 Year Old
- 1 1/4 cups orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1 1/2 cups strained, freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 cup strained, freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange bitters, such as Regans'
- 12 to 14 orange twists*, each 4 to 5 in. long and tied into a knot
- calories 193
- caloriesfromfat 0.3 %
- protein 0.3 g
- fat 0.1 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- sodium 0.9 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except orange twists. Set out pitcher with a long spoon for stirring the mix, a bowl of ice with tongs, glasses, and a bowl of orange twists.
*Make long, thin strips with a channel knife.
Make ahead: The mix, chilled airtight up to 1 day.