Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Lemon and orange zest along with fresh basil lend freshness to Citrus-Salt Rub. Season your roasted turkey with this fragrant rub.
This recipe goes with Citrus-Roasted Turkey with Lemon Aïoli
Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together kosher salt, oregano, lemon zest, orange zest, minced garlic, and freshly ground black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note