Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Lemon and orange zest along with fresh basil lend freshness to Citrus-Salt Rub. Season your roasted turkey with this fragrant rub.
This recipe goes with Citrus-Roasted Turkey with Lemon Aïoli
Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together kosher salt, oregano, lemon zest, orange zest, minced garlic, and freshly ground black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This