This recipe goes with Nut-Crusted Sole with Citrus Salsa
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 47
- Calories from fat: 43%
- Protein: 0.8g
- Fat: 2.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sodium: 99mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 Ruby grapefruit (12 oz.)
- 1 Honey tangerine (6 oz.)
- 1 Valencia or navel orange (6 oz.)
- 1 blood orange (4 oz.)
- 1 Meyer lemon (4 oz.)
- 1 lime (3 oz.)
- 1 avocado (8 oz.)
- 6 kumquats (2 oz. total), minced
- 1 fresh hot red chili, rinsed, seeded, and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Working on a cutting board with a juice well, cut off and discard ends from grapefruit, tangerine, orange, blood orange, lemon, and lime. With a small, sharp knife, cut peels and outer membranes from fruit and discard. Squeeze any juice from membranes into a 1-cup measure and reserve.
- 2. Cut fruit crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, then cut slices into cubes, discarding seeds. Pour juice from well of cutting board into glass measure; reserve for nut-crusted sole.
- 3. Pit, peel, and dice avocado. In a bowl, gently mix citrus cubes, avocado, kumquats, chili, mint, and salt.
- Nutritional analysis per 1/4 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This