- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10-ounce) packages fresh spinach (about 20 cups)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- calories 272
- caloriesfromfat 42 %
- fat 12.6 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- monofat 4.8 g
- polyfat 3.9 g
- protein 31.8 g
- carbohydrate 8.6 g
- fiber 4.1 g
- cholesterol 65 mg
- iron 4.5 mg
- sodium 807 mg
- calcium 161 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove fillets from bag, and discard marinade. Place the fillets, skin sides down, in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray; cook at 500° for 13 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add garlic, salt, and one package of spinach; sauté 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Add remaining spinach, and cook 2 minutes or until the spinach wilts, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; toss with rice vinegar. Arrange 2/3 cup spinach mixture on each of 4 plates; add 1 salmon fillet. Garnish with onions, if desired.