- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 pink grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 small purple onion, thinly sliced
How to Make It
Whisk together first 7 ingredients; chill 1 hour.
Arrange lettuce evenly on 4 salad plates. Top evenly with grapefruit and orange sections and sliced onion. Drizzle with dressing.