- 1 (6-ounce) container plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Place lettuce on a serving platter; arrange orange and grapefruit sections around shredded lettuce. Drizzle evenly with chilled dressing.