- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium-size oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/3 cup diced jicama
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 head red leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 HASS AVOCADOS FROM MEXICO
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Combine grapefruit and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. vinaigrette, tossing to coat.
Place lettuce on serving plates or a platter. Cut avocados in half; remove and discard seeds. Carefully remove avocado halves from peels, discarding peels. Rub 2 Tbsp. vinaigrette over avocado halves. Top lettuce with avocados, and spoon grapefruit mixture over avocados. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.