This salad is also delicious without nuts.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 (5-oz.) bag mixed baby greens, thoroughly washed
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- Orange Vinaigrette
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan for 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- 2. Place greens in a large bowl. Add orange sections, grapefruit sections, sliced pear, and grapes. Drizzle with 1/4 cup Orange Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle toasted nuts over salad, and serve immediately with remaining vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads