Feel free to substitute other varieties of citrus fruits, such as clementines, kumquats, pomelos, and tangelos. Prep: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 8 cups
- 2 pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into quarters and thickly sliced
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, cut into quarters, and thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange liqueur**
- Combine all ingredients, stirring gently. Chill until ready to serve.
- **For testing, we used Grand Marnier.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts