- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 (5-oz.) bag mixed baby greens, thoroughly washed
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- Orange Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan for 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
Place greens in a large bowl. Add orange sections, grapefruit sections, sliced pear, and grapes. Drizzle with 1/4 cup Orange Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle toasted nuts over salad, and serve immediately with remaining vinaigrette.