Citrus Sake Mignonette
Prep: 7 minutes; Chill: 1 hour.
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/4 cup dry sake
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Combine first 10 ingredients in a small bowl. Chill 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 2. Drizzle mignonette over fresh shucked oysters, and sprinkle with sliced green onion.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments