- 1/4 cup dry sake
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
How to Make It
Combine first 10 ingredients in a small bowl. Chill 1 hour to blend flavors.
Drizzle mignonette over fresh shucked oysters, and sprinkle with sliced green onion.