Citrus-Rosemary Turkey Breast
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6-pound) bone-in turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Stir together 2 tablespoons butter and garlic. Loosen skin from turkey without detaching it; sprinkle salt and pepper under skin. Rub 2 tablespoons garlic mixture over meat. Place fruit slices, rosemary, and sage under skin; replace skin.
- Rub remaining 1 tablespoon butter over skin; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper. Place turkey breast on a lightly greased rack in a broiling pan. Add onion and chicken broth.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 30 minutes, basting every 30 minutes. Shield with foil, and bake 1 more hour or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest breast portion registers 170°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan juices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This