Citrus Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasting Brussels sprouts mellows their pungent flavor. Select Brussels sprouts that are about the same size so they roast evenly.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 4.0g
- Carbohydrate: 11.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 226mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Calcium: 51mg
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (about 4 cups)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a foil-lined jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bake at 450° for 18 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, combine orange rind, orange juice, lemon juice, and pepper in a large bowl
- Add Brussels sprouts to orange juice mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note