- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (about 4 cups)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 81
- fat 3.4 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- protein 4.0 g
- carbohydrate 11.6 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 226 mg
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fiber 4.6 g
- calcium 51 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place Brussels sprouts on a foil-lined jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bake at 450° for 18 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once.
Meanwhile, combine orange rind, orange juice, lemon juice, and pepper in a large bowl
Add Brussels sprouts to orange juice mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.