- 1 1/4 cups uncooked quinoa
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Rinse quinoa according to package directions. Combine quinoa, water, and salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, 20 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
Combine quinoa and remaining ingredients.