Citrus Pound Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) soft butter
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 4 ex. large eggs
- 1 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Work butter until creamy. Beat in sugar and eggs, one at a time. Beat in lemon rind and juice. Fold in flour and baking powder.
- Spread in buttered and floured loaf pan. Bake 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees. Let cool for 10 minutes then place on a rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamjamandmore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Citrus Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings