- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup grated lime rind
- 1 recipe Easy Yeast Rolls dough
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Combine 2 cups granulated sugar, 1/2 cup grated orange rind, and 1/4 cup grated lime rind, and set aside.
- Prepare 1 recipe Easy Yeast Roll dough, letting it rise once for 1 hour. Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface; knead 5 or 6 times. Divide dough in half. Roll each dough portion on a lightly floured surface into an 18- x 24-inch rectangle.
- Brush dough rectangles with 1/4 cup melted butter each. Spread half of granulated sugar mixture evenly over 1 dough rectangle; sprinkle with half of pecans. Cut dough rectangle in half crosswise, forming 2 (18- x 12-inch) rectangles; roll up each jellyroll fashion, starting at long edges. Repeat procedure with second dough rectangle.
- Cut each dough log into 16 (1 1/4-inch-thick) slices. Place slices in lightly greased 8-inch round cakepan (12 rolls per cakepan).
- Let rise, uncovered, in a warm place 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 375° for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly in pans.
- Stir together powdered sugar and remaining ingredients until blended. Drizzle powdered sugar mixture evenly over warm rolls, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads