Citrus-Pear Honey Cobbler
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 large pears, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- Melt butter in an ovenproof Dutch oven over medium-high heat; stir in next 3 ingredients, and cook, stirring often, 10 to 15 minutes or until pears are tender and juices are slightly thickened and caramel colored. Remove from heat, and stir in orange rind and orange juice.
- Unroll piecrust, and place on top of hot pear mixture in Dutch oven. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Serve warm; or let cool, and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts