- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped blanched hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- calories 90
- fat 5.7 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- sodium 156 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add beans; cook 5 minutes. Plunge beans into ice water; drain.
Combine beans, olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss. Combine hazelnuts, parsley, orange rind, and garlic; sprinkle over beans.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.