Great appetizer. Have made several times and friends love it!
Citrus-Marinated Feta and Olives
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 1 (8-oz.) feta cheese block, cubed
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a medium-size glass bowl; gently stir in olives and cheese. Cover and chill 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This