Citrus Iced Tea
- 3 cups water
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 family-size tea bag
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs,orange slices
- Bring 3 cups water and cloves to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and add tea bag; steep 10 minutes.
- Discard tea bag and cloves. Add fruit juices and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves. Chill and serve over crushed ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This