Citrus Honey and Herb Marinated Grilled Salmon
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 clove(s) minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 4 (3.5 oz. each) Wild Alaskan salmon fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch(es) fresh jalapeÃ±os
- 2 large red onions, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1. Heat grill to high.
- 2. Whisk orange juice, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, honey, and basil well and pour over the salmon and marinate for 30 minutes (15 minutes on each side)
- 3. Using tongs, remove salmon from marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Grill alongside peppers and onions for approximately 3 to 4 minutes, and turn salmon on a quarter turn to make grill marks.
- 5. Serve salmon with grilled onions and peppers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note