Citrus-Herb Roasted Baby Carrots
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons fresh orange juice, divided
- 1 pound baby carrots, halved
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon or dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Whisk together oil and 3 tablespoons orange juice in a medium bowl. Add baby carrots, tossing to coat.
- 2. Pour carrots and orange juice mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet; bake 20 to 30 minutes.
- 3. Toss carrots with tarragon, salt, and remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This