Citrus Herb Marinated Steak Salad
dd variety to your dinner rotation with this entree salad featuring grilled marinated steak, orange sections and avocado slices on a bed of greens. Photo credit: Kristen Doyle from Dine and Dish. McCormick Salad Toppins is a crunchy topping for all tossed salads. This topping, with its flavorful ingredients, including sunflower seeds, soybeans, onion and carrots, gives your salads a crunchy, colorful enhancement. Recipe from McCormick.
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
Let Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 pound(s) boneless beef sirloin steak
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large seedless orange, peeled and sectioned
- 6 cup(s) salad greens, such as baby arugula or baby spinach leaves
- McCormick Salad Toppins
- 1. Mix oil, lime juice, honey, seasoning and vinegar in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette; turn to coat well. Reserve remaining vinaigrette for the salad.
- 2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let steak stand 5 minutes before cutting across the grain into thin slices. Arrange steak, orange sections and avocado slices over arugula on serving platter. Drizzle with reserved vinaigrette. Sprinkle with Salad Toppins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note