Citrus Herb Marinated Steak
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless beef sirloin, New York strip or rib-eye steaks
- 1. Mix lime juice, oil, seasoning and honey in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3. Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note