- 8 to 10 pounds fully cooked, bone-in ham
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Orange Peel
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Ground Cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Spice Islands Cayenne Pepper
How to Make It
SCORE ham at 1-inch intervals with a sharp knife; place in baking dish.
ROAST according to manufacturer’s directions.
MIX corn syrup, orange peel, cinnamon, cloves and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
DRIZZLE over ham during the last 30 minutes of roasting. Remove ham from oven; spoon syrup from pan over ham. Let ham rest 20 minutes before slicing.