Fresh lime and ginger give this easy grilled chicken real zing.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 217
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 41.9g
- Carbohydrate: 4.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 118mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons low-sugar orange marmalade
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- Cooking spray
- 4 (8-ounce) skinless, bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done, turning and basting with marmalade mixture.
- carbo rating: 4
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes