This low-fat sauce can be stirred together in 10 minutes. Chill 1 hour, and store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.
Yield: Makes about 1 1/4 cups
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 37
- Fat: 3.6g
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together mayonnaise, lime zest, orange zest, lime juice, orange juice, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments