Citrus Dressed Asparagus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Asparagus
- 2 teaspoon(s) EVOO
- 4 teaspoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) Orange juice
- Generous pinch of cayenne
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare asparagus (steam in inch of water for 7-10 minutes, or bake at 400 for 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, cayenne, and salt and pepper. As soon as asparagus is ready, remove it to a serving bowl or a plate, pour the dressing over it and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Citrus Dressed Asparagus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables