Citrus Dippin' Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- In a small saucepan, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, ginger, cornstarch, and garlic. Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Simmer 2 minutes until mixture thickens. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RennieDee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Citrus Dippin' Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes