Citrus Dippin' Sauce
A sweet-spicy-tangy citrus sauce perfect for serving with grilled shrimp.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- In a small saucepan, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, ginger, cornstarch, and garlic. Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Simmer 2 minutes until mixture thickens. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RennieDee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Citrus Dippin' Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads