Citrus Cream Sorbet With Lemon Crunch Lace Cookies
Lookin' for a treat to cool down that summertime heat? Try this fun chiller--a creamy lemon sorbet and crisp pecan cookie.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Lemon Crunch Lace Cookies
- Garnishes: fresh berries, fresh mint sprigs
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add milk and whipping cream, stirring until well blended.
- Pour cream mixture into freezer container of a 2-quart ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. (Freezing instructions will vary among manufacturers.) Pack freezer with additional ice and rock salt, and let stand 1 hour before serving. Serve with Lemon Crunch Lace Cookies. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note