Orange and lime juice take the place of vinegar in this dressing for some fresh-squeezed flavor.
This recipe goes with Tropical Salad with Pork Kabobs and Citrus-Chimichurri Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Process first 8 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Turn blender on high; gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Store in refrigerator up to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note