Orange and lime juice take the place of vinegar in this dressing for some fresh-squeezed flavor.
This recipe goes with Tropical Salad with Pork Kabobs and Citrus-Chimichurri Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Process first 8 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Turn blender on high; gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Store in refrigerator up to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This