Citrus Champagne Cocktails
Let Citrus Champage Cocktails shine as your signature beverage at your next party. This Champagne cocktail is made with freshly squeezed lemon, orange, and pink grapefruit juice, making a refreshing cocktail all will enjoy.
More From Allyou
Chill: 2 Hours
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice, strained (from 1 large grapefruit)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice, strained (from 2 large oranges)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, strained (from 4 large lemons)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 750ml bottle champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 1. Mix all juices and sugar in a pitcher and stir until sugar dissolves. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- 2. Divide juice among flutes and top with champagne. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note